Knitwear Production Assistant
The Knitwear Production Assistant role is to Assist the Knitwear director with workflow of Altuzarra’s knitwear pre- production. They will strategize to ensure that our supply chain partners are continuously working on speed to market and ways to improve quality and efficiencies. The Production Assistant will spec all styles and update BOMs and Techpakcs. Additionally, they will collaborate with the production manager to ensure all deadlines are met.
RESPONSIBILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY:
Time and Action
- Follow T&A from SMS to PPS. Follow all milestone dates required by Production and the factories. Ensure all techpacks and Bill of Materials are accurately created and maintained
Oversee Seasonal and Capsule Production
- Spec in and Out all SMS upon receipt of the collections Continually review time and action requirements throughout the process. Call out any concerns prior to line review Update all BOM once materials are confirmed Once line adopted and line review handoff presented, begin to prioritize styles comments based on particularly long lead times or as agreed Analize all Design and Sales comments and create techpacks to send to factories. Launch PPS Assist Design Director on PPS fittings
- Bachelor Degree in related Field Minimum of 1 year of related experience Ideally be fluent in Italian (written and spoken) Exceptional time management skills, disciplined line plan and calendar adherence
Problem Solving and Process Building
- Solves problems proactively Anticipates challenges and finds solutions for them Looks for ways to improve processes
Team Work & Communication
- Escalates problems quickly and understands risks of not communicating issues quickly Seeks help when appropriate and comfortably Offers help to peers spontaneously Willing to assume roles as needed Communicates with clarity and precision Fosters open environment through idea sharing and active listening Builds sturdy and balanced business relationships with counterparties Builds trust Solicits and acts on feedback Voluntarily exchanges information and knowledge within the team Actively volunteers’ solutions
Attitude & Personal Attributes
- Adapts comfortably and actively Demonstrates high initiative Consistently demonstrates solution-driven attitude Favors the pragmatic to reach the goal Serves as a role model of professionalism Demonstrates poise and composure under pressure Enters into detail and still maintains global picture Learns fast Works meticulously and accurately Demonstrates good judgment Demonstrates maturity Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude
Altuzarra is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States.