5 days left
- Full Time
AMIRI is looking for an Office Administrator to join our growing team! As a brand ambassador and first point of contact for many parties at AMIRI, this role requires an exceptional level of professionalism and enthusiasm.
General office duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional manner, transferring them to the appropriate party or taking a message.
- Assist with maintaining the overall office aesthetic--keeping lobby/reception area tidy, re-stocking supplies throughout office daily, etc.
- In line with the Company's health & safety protocol:
- Warmly greet all guests, vendors, messengers and clients up on arrival and create a welcoming, comfortable environment.
- Help oversee the Company's health & safety program--completing safety audits, ordering supplies, and compliantly maintain the Company's health & safety documents.
- Prepare conference rooms for management meetings, interviews and orientations; ensure rooms are well-stocked and properly sanitized.
- Facilitate appropriate distribution of incoming mail and packages.
- In line with facilitating shipping & logistics protocol:
- Assist in scheduling couriers for outgoing samples, 3PL pick-ups/drop-offs and other items as needed.
- Maintain accurate inventory of shipping/packing materials, ordering more supplies as needed
- Serve as main point of contact with UPS, DHL and USPS
- Track packages to ensure timely delivery
- Other administrative duties include but are not limited to:
- Complete expense reports, code invoices, and audit receipts
- Partner with HR to prepare for and/or complete regular audits (including safety audits, building inspections, etc.)
- Other administrative duties as requested by management.
Perks & Benefits:
- Full package benefits including medical, dental, vision.
- 401k match
- Growth and collaborative opportunities
- Unlimited PTO policy – we trust our employees to manage their time!