POSITION SUMMARY: REMOTE
The Sr. Workday Integrations Specialist, Global Corporate Technologies is a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in Workday Technical analysis and development; HR software applications support; business process analysis & requirements gathering; excellent communication & writing skills.
Will also be responsible for the coordination of other ancillary HR & Payroll systems support and IT projects working with corresponding business departments for PVH, as well as outside firms.
The team supports global HR and Payroll systems and interacts with teams across the Globe - North America, Asia, Brazil and Europe.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Perform requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding and testing work for system fixes, enhancements, and new application development efforts in the area of Workday Integrations.
- Troubleshoot Tier II/ III support issues across multiple areas of HR and Payroll functions globally to identify errors or deficiencies. Brainstorm possible solutions, evaluating alternatives against decision criteria. Advise on alternate methods of solving problems or recommend specific solutions in partnership with HR/Payroll systems team members.
- Participate in project planning sessions with clients and other team members to analyze requirements and design solutions. Provide status updates to the project lead.
- Manage and work on small request projects from end to end to deliver the best possible business solutions.
- Demonstrate a high understanding of HR/Payroll business concepts and processes, and the IT implications and options.
- Identify appropriate sources of data feeds and interfaces with data managers to ensure feasibility.
- Ensure compliance with development guidelines and standards utilized in software development/integration.
- Responsible for documenting requirements, changes to architecture, integration plans, and conversion plans.
- Utilize and stay current on multiple programming languages and software/ hardware technologies.
- Participate in various team meetings and cross team collaboration activities.
- Coordinates and provides direction for integration points to/from HR/Payroll systems as well external vendors.
- Manages multiple priorities to maintain a balance between day-to-day operations and project assignments.
- If remote location, then flexibility with an overlap of Eastern Time zone working hours is expected and required during peak business processes (payroll, etc.)
- 10+ years of total IT professional experience working on corporate technology platforms such as Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP and Oracle
- 5+ years of experience in Workday technical support and development using Workday integration technologies and tools - EIBs, CCB, Core Connectors, PICOF, PECI, Studio, BERT, Integration System Security etc.,
- Experience with Workday Integrations is a MUST-HAVE.
- Experience with other integration technologies like MuleSoft/Anypoint Platform and APIs is highly desired.
- College degree in programming/systems, computer science, or specialized training, certification, or equivalent work experience.
- Practical experience designing and developing HRIT integrations. Experience with integration technologies & strategies with internal and external systems
- Strong familiarity with technology platforms and strategies supporting Corporate HR/Payroll Applications
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Knowledge of business applications and appropriate technical platforms supporting HR and Payroll areas
- Excellent written and presentation communications skills.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, and execution skills to drive organizational change.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas, comprehend written and verbal communications, and possess excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and customer service skills are essential.
- Express complex, technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Work well with people from many different disciplines and with varying degrees of IT experience.
- Major system experience should include Workday HCM
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products - Excel, Power point, Project, Word
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH