IT Direct To Consumer Oracle Specialist
- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- Stabio, Ticino, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 25 Feb 2023
- Full Time
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.
As IT Direct to Consumer Specialist you will join DTC team to support Zegna global transformation program based on Oracle Retail XStore Suite, implementing/customizing core model as well as localizations and ensuring the day by store network functionality.
Furthermore you will actively participate in other Direct to Consumer projects.
How will You contribute
- Evaluation of use cases of business team and integration of solution into Oracle Retail XStore Suite systems
- Work as part of a team to manage the global POS software rollout
- Development on the custom framework of XStore focused on the localization by country (Knowledge of Local VAT and Taxation Compliance WW)
- User training for the new software features or tools
Who you are
A dynamic and communicative professional with 2+ years of experience with Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
Experience in the fashion/apparel/footwear industry is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Retail Suite: XStore, XEnvironment, XServices, XOffice, XMobileEFTLink, ORCE, OROB;
- Good knowledge of Database: Oracle DB, SQL e MySQL;
- Good knowledge of programming Languages: Java, C/C++;
- Problem Solving skills with workaround and transformation into development / bug fixing tasks;
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities;
- Ability to work well individually or in group setting;
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints;
- Ability to successfully present technical information.
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert