Wholesale & Commercial Assistant Intern (London)
Wholesale & Commercial Assistant Intern
We are offering an internship based in our new London office (based at 180 The Strand) to join our wholesale / commercial team, where you will support in the exciting development of our sales department.
Stine Goya is in a phase of exponential international growth, and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, and join a team of like minded fun individuals.
You will assist in everyday task from admin to showroom and sample management, but you will have the opportunity to join a team and learn the ropes in an extremely important part of a fashion business.
You will directly report to the Head of Wholesale, with a line to our UK & Ireland Wholesale Manager as your mentor.
- Merchandising showroom, maintaining a high standard in the showroom
- Managing our sample sets, we have seven around the globe
- Supporting sales appointments during fashion week, with international and domestic buyers and fashion directors
- Learning our back end system, where you can support with order entry, customer service, and reorders
- Helping organise our house model, and liaising with their model agent
- Supporting with all our many exciting events and parties
- Supporting press department, and liaising with their team
You will be given lunch everyday at our office, and any necessary expenses will be covered.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Self-starter. Who is willing to jump in and help where they can
- Listen and learn, whilst being supportive to the sales team
- A positive, fun attitude is a must
- Experience in a visual merchandising, retail, or sales environment would be advantageous
Please send the following to email@example.com marked “Wholesale Intern” in the subject line:
- 1 x A4 page cover letter
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible.
STINE GOYA is dedicated to supporting a more ethical and inclusive industry. We believe that diversity in all forms makes the workplace richer. It opens the possibility for everyone to express their talents, both individually and collectively. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered regardless of age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Stine Goya established Stine Goya A/S in 2006. We are a private and independent label, representing four collections a year across RTW, accessories and footwear. The collections are developed at our in-house design studio and are initially presented at the showroom located in Copenhagen alongside our Customer Service, Retail, Production, Graphic, PR & Marketing, Finance and of course Sales departments. We hold a unique position within the global fashion industry and are working systematically with partners and agents to secure a more responsible future.