THE ROLE & THE TEAM
Zalando processes millions of customer returns per year in our European returns centres. As our Senior Returns Auditor you will travel to return and refurbishment centres within Europe to audit the classifications of customer returns, carry out on-site training of Zalando requirements and support in defining and driving our strategy of reducing poor quality items in our supply chain. All with the aim of ensuring that the Zalando customer receives products that meet Zalando's quality requirements and enhance customer satisfaction.INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groupsWHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF
- You'll regularly conduct product quality audits of customer returns to ensure Zalando returns and refurbishment centres are classifying items correctly to the Zalando Returns Defect Catalogue
- You'll produce clear and concise Audit reports and attribute site risk/prioritisation based on the results.
You'll develop and maintain strong connections with the return and refurbishment centres to ensure constant exchange of information and implementation of improvement practices where applicable
- You'll carry out training regularly and ad hoc as required in existing sites and new refurbishment sites to ensure consistency in the classification approach
- You'll work independently to plan and execute the audit programme but also as part of a team in supporting and driving the product quality strategy
ZALANDO BENEFITSCareer Development
- You have several years professional experience in the textile industry. Comprehensive experience with production/auditing and manufacturing facilities in the textile/shoe/leather industry and product development.
- You have previous auditing experience, ideally in a warehouse environment
You have studies in garment/shoe/leather technology or equivalent education through relevant experiences (apprenticeship, retail, quality management/factory).
- You have strategic and problem solving skills with the intention to drive and implement changes. Ability to analyse data and produce comprehensive reports
- You have strong presentation skills for both internal meetings and trainings in the refurbishment sites
- You are willing to travel to our refurbishment sites located within Europe (with overnight stays) up to 60% of the time.
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance available - subject to prior agreement
- Home office equipment available for hybrid working, to support you working from home
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per calendar year
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parents' forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counselling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the Fürstenberg Institute
It's the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 49 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalandoPlease note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.