Junior HR Generalist
6 days left
- Full Time
The Junior Human Resource Generalist will aid with and facilitate the Human Resources Processes for Carolina Herrera and Dries Van Noten USA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by the Sr. HR Talent Manager as necessary.
- Assist with recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt positions and temporary employees; conduct new-employee orientations; write and place job postings as needed.
- Support the recruitment process by coordinating interviews with HR and other departments as needed and being the first point of contact for all applicants.
- Management of all open Requisitions in the Applicant Tracking System, by keeping accurate records of each applicant and their status in the interview process up to date.
- Assisting with LinkedIn Communications to promote employer branding and open roles.
- Create offer letters and facilitate background checks.
- Oversee new hire preparations and set-up, inclusive of orientation, new hire paperwork collection, ID cards;
- Onboard employees in the HRIS, request IT set up and Onboarding Schedules
- Prepare employee letters as needed (i.e. Promotion, Title Change, Salary Change);
- Assist with processing terminations by preparing Action Forms and offboarding from the HRIS platform
- Company Wide Communications in tone and image of brand
- Managing Workplace, company internal communication platform
- Translations for communications to all needed languages
- Point of contact for the internship process
- Lead recruitment efforts for three semesters of internships each year
- Manage intern events and overall intern experience at Carolina Herrera
- The HR Jr. Generalist will manage our Receptionist/Office Manager, supporting them with questions regarding day to day Facilities requests
- Prepare bi-annual Company parties and other employee gatherings (i.e. Company Meetings, Fashion Show viewings, etc.)
- Create and execute ideas for employee engagement and morale
- Establish and maintain department records and reports; maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Track and code all department invoices.
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files Conducts periodic
- Audits of I9s, Active & Terminated Employee Files, Electronic Files, Legal Posters, etc.
- Conduct monthly HR Reporting
- Assist employees with Employment Verifications
- Processing Unemployment Claims
- Reviews, tracks, and manages the compliance vendor with mandatory and non-mandatory training, labor posters, etc.
- College degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources
- Strong organization and computer skills, SAP and Success Factors Experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines, high level of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality