TOMMY HILFIGERis one of the world's most recognized premium lifestyle brands, uplifting and inspiring consumers since 1985. The brand creates iconic style, which comes alive at the intersection of the classic and the new, co-created with people who are shaping culture around the world.TOMMY HILFIGERcelebrates the essence of classic American style with a modern twist. Tommy Hilfiger offers premium, quality and value to consumers worldwide under theTOMMY HILFIGERandTOMMY JEANSlifestyles, with a breadth of collections including men's, women's and kids' sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. Tommy Hilfiger has an unwavering commitment to sustainability and inclusivity.
Global retail sales ofTOMMY HILFIGERproducts were approximately $9.3 billion in 2021 and the brand is powered by more than 16,000 associates worldwide - present in 100 countries and more than 2,000 retail stores, including its largest global flagship store attommy.com.PVH acquired Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and continues to oversee a focused approach to growing the brand's worldwide relevance, presence, and long term growth.What does your team do:
We are working within the Womenswear Division, creating seasonal collections for the Soft Woven's category including Dresses/soft separates and shirting. We work closely with all designers within the womenswear team to align the Soft Woven's collection to the womenswear inspiration & details.
What we expect you to bring to the team:
- Assist design team in creative research and development to use as input to the collection (e.g imagery, samples, mock-ups)
- Provide general support to the soft woven design team where needed
- Support photoshoots in collaboration with merchandising and design leads (e.g help styling and organizing looks)
- Adhere to corporate calendars and critical path
- Compile and maintain library by archiving design input (e.g sketches, fabrics, samples)
- CAD sketches and colour up of styles, introduce sketches and data into PLM to support design team.
- Prepare protos/boards for presentation of collection at key meetings, make revisions based on feedback
- You will work in Illustrator & Photoshop to help design technical sheets & overviews for divisional presentations
- Support the Senior Designer in creating complete and detailed tech. packs for handover to product development
As an Junior Designer within the Soft Woven's WSW team, you be working to the Womenswear Division seasonal collections. You will report into the Senior Soft Woven's Designer. You will work closely with the product developers and merchandisers within your area. Next to this you'll be working close with all designers within the WSW team to align the Soft Woven's collection to the WSW inspiration and details.What we expect you to have:
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Graduated from an BA or MA fashion program
- Ideally fashion industry experience/internship
- Commercial awareness and market knowledge
- Have a very good eye for fit/fabric knowledge and attention to details.
- Strong freehand illustration/drawing skills with feminine handwriting
- Organized, enthusiastic, easy to adapt and flexible with changes
- CAD skills (Illustrator/Photoshop) is a must & hand illustration skill
- Fluent in English both written and verbal as English is the working language of the company
- Enthusiastic and pro-active disposition and has a hands-on mentality.
- Work independently as well as in a team and that you also enjoy working in a busy environment.
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.COVID-19and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact ofCOVID-19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting processmay be conducted remotely, primarilyvia phone and video calls. Once you're onboard, you'll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.