- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assist with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store.
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- 0-1 years of experience in a similar position or a degree in fashion/retail management.
- Affinity with fashion and brand.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Delivers sales goals according to the company standards and strategic plan.
- Approach customers and offer them advice on products to persuade them to buy.
- Arrange merchandise according to the standards of the company.
- Locate products on behalf of customers.
- Ensuring the store's stock is constantly replenished.
- Helping other staff with processing deliveries.
- Keeping up to date with the features and benefits of each product.
- Assisting the till.
- Work as part of a cohesive team.
- Professionalism and outgoing personality.
- Communicate in a helpful and clear way with customers and co-workers.
- Communicate effectively with Store Manager, Associates and Area Manager.
- Being confident and enthusiastic.
- Being well organized and flexible.
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach.
- Required to stand during scheduled hours. Hours usually include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, reaching, pulling and lifting weights of usually 2 - 14 kilos.
- Working rapidly, especially during peak sales periods to ensure that all customers are being serviced properly and store operations are being completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate with customers and other associates, in person or by phone or email.
- Ability to read, write, conduct business related information and analyze data as required.