As one of the world’s most prolific polluters, and with 85% of all textiles ending up in landfill, the fashion industry’s detrimental impact is vast, and improving the way it operates will make a huge, positive difference to the future of our planet.
OMNES means ‘all’. It’s our name because we are all in this together. We created OMNES to help change the way you shop, wear and think about clothing. And to encourage the rest of the industry to do it, too.
- Lead design direction, innovative creative ideation and execution for the OMNES brand, marketing, social and partnership campaigns, activations and content.
- Build and refine the OMNES graphic systems and guidelines, and continually manage and evolve the OMNES brand identity: ensuring this is central and consistent across all creative projects and platforms.
- Hands on design ability to produce attractive and effective designs across multiple platforms, from digital to social and animated design for social and campaigns
- Work closely with internal key stakeholders and senior leaders
- Champion new and interesting creative talent within the industry
- Ability to structure/deliver outstanding creative presentations (internally or externally)
To apply for the role, you will need to have the following experience:
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere & After Effects)
- Brilliant layout and typography skills, with a meticulous eye for detail and ability to easily liaise between print and digital artwork
- Skilled designing/animating for paid media (Social + Motion Graphic Ads).
- Excellent retouching skills & colour correction
- Ability to work under pressure
- Maintain a good level of communication with team members
- Strong organisation skills ensure you keep a comprehensive, trackable list of jobs and deadlines
- Demonstrate a passion for and understanding of the OMNES to help build the brand personality
- Entrepreneurial - We’re ambitious about our growth, so you need to be flexible and adaptive in an environment of change
- Basic knowledge of HTML and understanding of UI/UX principles
- Ability to design & edit videos is a big plus
Please apply with a CV, cover letter and any supporting information / portfolio via the application form.