Selfridges Concession Supervisor
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Selfridges Concession Supervisor
Reporting to: Concession Manager
Location: ME+EM Selfridges Shopfloor Concession, London
Contract Type: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
At ME+EM we are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our office and stores are always busy and fast-paced, but we work just as hard to make sure it’s fun, with monthly socials, activities and bi-annual parties. We pride ourselves on being approachable and supportive, and we make sure that everyone has a voice with employee-led committees and quarterly town hall meetings, and that everyone’s hard work is rewarded. Our values lie at the core of who we are as a business, how we operate and what we strive to be for our employees. We pride ourselves on being a Family, Fearless, Focused and Fashionable.
It takes all these things to build a strong, successful business and our door is always open to new talent ready to contribute to our growth and evolution.
About the Role:
The ME+EM Supervisor is dedicated to customer service, team morale and driving results. You have a keen understanding of the brand vision and stay up to date on industry trends. You understand the role of retail in our omni-channel business while representing the brand ethos. You have a confident and inviting presence on the shopfloor, you have strong commercial understanding of the retail environment. You are a clear communicator who can demonstrate and delegate key tasks to others. You are a role model to your peers and inspire high standards for the concession at all times.
This role requires the successful candidate to travel to ME+EM's Concession in Selfridges London. Candidates must have the flexibility to work across 7 days a week with 8 hour shift working patterns ranging from 8am-10pm.
- Provide the best most luxurious customer experience to all who visit our ME+EM Selfridges Concession.
- Be confident in building organic and long-lasting relationships with customers
- Drive sales by utilising visualmerchandising, and be aware of the importance of CRM
- Carryout personal styling sessions with confidence.
- Promote where possible the omni channel experience
- Have a high level of product knowledge, attend regular product review meetings and relay new information to the team.
- Ensure the store display represents the design intent for each garment.
- Ensure the protection and use of stock is in the best interests of the business and report any inaccuracies to the Store Manager.
- Assist with the store recall process.
- Understand the Elucid back office and be a super user for back-office processes
- Assist with training and coaching the team by leading by example on the shop floor.
- Assist with identifying training needs and arrange sessions with the Compliance manager to fill the gaps.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1-2 Years leading others
- Concession experience or fast paced luxury
- Able to provide examples of developing others and contributing to a sales team.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off
- Various Health and Wellbeing insurances
- Cycle to Work and Tech Scheme
- Length of Service Award
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer, and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid training
- Sample sales
- Real Living Wage Employer
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.