Public Relations & Sample Coordinator
6 days left
- Full Time
The PR department is looking for a full time Public Relations and Sample Coordinator to start as soon as possible. Candidates must be driven, detail-oriented, and punctual. Previous Fashion PR experience is required
- Sample trafficking & inventory management, including runs in the city
- Showroom organization
- Press coverage tracking and logging
- Photoshoot and event support
What You Will Do
- Daily reports to the Digital Director for approval on all sample requests
- Liaise with internal production, sales and Ecomm teams regarding sample availability
- Organize/manage/maintain press samples (both sets), samples database, and storage of current and past collections
- Support the PR agency in day-to-day activities ranging from credit requests, sample availability and approval requests etc.
- Support the Digital Director in all preparations needed ahead of ecommerce and campaign shoots Support with the execution of brand activations such as sample sale, runway show, launch dinners etc.
- Keen understanding and interest in industry-related news.
What You Can Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or other related disciplines preferred.
- 2-3 years’ job experience in PR, either agency or in-house (full-time and/or internship experience; fashion PR experience a plus).
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- A positive, high-energy team player who possesses excellent organizational and project management skills
- Can work independently and collaboratively troubleshoot, and work in a fast-moving, multi-tasking environment with numerous deadlines
- Detail-oriented problem solver
- Actively gets tasks done and is driven by a sense of urgency
- Organized with excellent time management skills to deliver maximum impact.
- Knowledge of shipping and creating labels through various couriers (FedEx, DHL, UPS)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, word and excel)
- Able to handle physical requirements of position which includes but is not limited to standing, bending, reaching, and lifting to 50 lbs.
- Proficient in Fashion GPS sample management tool
*To apply, please send resumes to through the BOF portal with the subject line: Public Relations and Sample Coordinator Application
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
AREA Studio LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability, or membership in any other protected class under applicable law