At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the In Store Customer Service Consultant is responsible for providing Burberry customers with a unique, luxury experience while managing end to end customer enquiries on a range of aftercare experiences in store as well as via phone, email and chat.
In line with Burberry's values, you will be an enthusiastic advocate for the brand, using your knowledge and expertise to cultivate relationships that enhance brand loyalty and actively contribute to sales revenue.
This role is based at our Regent Street Flagship store. RESPONSIBILITIESService and Customer Experience
- Deliver world class, luxury Customer Service, considering the moments of truth for each customer
- Be the human face of the Burberry customer service experience, connecting with stakeholders across the business to fulfil every customer need.
- Manage end-to-end customer enquiries and cases in face to face situations in store and via phone, e-mail and messaging.
- Use empathy and intuition to anticipate and understand customers' needs, persevering to resolve service or product related issues with specialist aftercare knowledge.
- Perform, manage and co-ordinate aftercare services including leather cleaning, Trench refresh journey and Collect In Store
- Delivering exceptional experiences for our customers Instore and via phone, email and messaging
- Communicate effectively with customers, store teams and external partners.
- Be an enthusiastic advocate for the brand, using your knowledge to cultivate relationships that enhance brand loyalty and actively contribute to increased sales revenue.
- Demonstrate passion for the brand and expert product knowledge and through questioning and storytelling excite and inspire customers to experience the style, look and quality of Burberry products.
- Identify and address opportunities relating to aftercare and customer satisfaction.
- Create long-term customer relationships through clientelling activities including outreach and follow up and appointment booking.
Process and Policy
- Work closely with store colleagues to support with aftercare experience to free up colleagues' time to be present on the floor
- Perform as a team player, building and maintaining relationships with store and global colleagues.
- Partners with stakeholders/other colleagues/global team. Building a network of other business areas to support timely, luxury resolutions for aftersales issues.
- Acts as a point of contact for regional product repair centres on product care policy issues relating to customer experience.
- Supports store with enhancing the Collect In Store process, creating delight for the customer and enhanced revenue opportunity for store
- Provides support on operational activities related to the continuous update of the Global Aftersales policy and guidelines.
- Confidently makes decisions to resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Carries out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- Additional language skills
- Passion for delivering amazing service to customers
- Ambassador for brand and product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- Demonstrates initiative through proactive approach.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Resilience to overcome difficult conversations
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (both internal and external) priorities.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to deal with conflicting priorities with ease
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanour.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || CUSTOMER SERVICES || NO DEPARTMENT - FIST9011 || n/a ||