an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are curious by nature, passionate about secure software development and enjoy thinking like an attacker to model threats. You possess in depth knowledge of security testing, static and dynamic code testing. A leader able to work independently and drive secure software development. Experience with cloud development, microservices, API security, and Infrastructure as code. Able to work collaboratively with 3rd party software developers globally, you're also resourceful with strong communication skills, able to articulate security issues to developers and non-technical managers. You have experience with application and penetration testing tools. A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be:
- Working with development teams to define an SDLC process for all of our development.
- Building automation for security testing into the CI/CD pipeline.
- Training developers on secure coding techniques.
- Consulting with developers to resolve security vulnerabilities.
- Performing security reviews including threat modeling using MITRE and STRIDE frameworks.
- Performing security assessments, code reviews, penetration tests and vulnerability scans.
- Assisting in identifying security training needs.
- Monitor trending practices in application security.
The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- B.S. Degree in Computer Security, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field or commensurate work experience
- Certification in one or more of the following: CISSP, CSSLP, CASE CEH, OSCP
- Minimum of 7 years Technology experience and 3 in Application Security.
Cloud Services, Security, & Productivity Engineering is the backbone of our Technology department. We design and manage various systems, networks and cloud platforms, providing top-tier support for our internal teams globally. And in a world of increasingly sophisticated risks, our Security team plays a pivotal role in protecting our data. We work efficiently, effectively and confidently to maintain a safe and secure information environment for our company and for our customers. Come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 110,000.00 USD - 135,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .