(Junior) Digital Merchandiser (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Digital Merchandising team we are searching for a Digital Merchandiser (f/m/d) to be based in our Aschheim office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- e-Commerce Visual Merchandising (display of editorial and shop categories), being reactive to trade and trends, whilst maintaining strong visual aesthetic
- Reporting on designer and category performance on a weekly basis and communicate results in cross-departmental trade meetings
- Contribution to the weekly editorial meetings, development of strategic activity proposals for the purpose of sales optimization
- Close collaboration with CRM / EMM / CX on the planning and curation of weekly emails
- Selection of products for emails (editorial as well as promotional ones) in line with the commercial strategy and the brand positioning
- Production management throughout the seasonal and promotional schedules
- Arrangement of products in the shop based on visual and promotional criteria
- Category management (permanent as well as editorial categories)
- Management of onsite categorization / navigation to ensure the best possible customer journey / usability and onsite experience for the customer (in collaboration with Shop Management)
- Regular contact with SEO to optimize landing pages according to search behaviour
- Permanent contact with Buying team to co-ordinate designer launches and identify key buys, high volume stock as well as exclusive product
- Management of end of season promotion projection, organization and implementation
- Work under tight deadlines whilst being able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
WHO YOU ARE
- Academic degree in business or fashion
- Significant professional experience gained in a digital merchandising environment
- Strong interest in fashion and good knowledge of designers represented on Mytheresa
- Good sense of fashion trends and great feeling for styles
- Proactive, strong organizational skills, and adherence to deadlines
- Profound analytical skills and confidence with figures
- Experienced exposure to MS-Office
- Good oral and written English
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.