ABOUT US: Established in 1998, the Costarellos brand provides luxury ready-to-wear for the contemporary woman. Deeply rooted in its Greek heritage, the house of Costarellos is the voice of modern romance with an effortless approach to ethereal silhouettes & couture details, with a core emphasis on extraordinary laces and unique embellishments.
Title: Pattern Maker
Location: Athens, Greece
We are seeking an experienced Pattern Maker to join our passionate & innovative design team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of accurate patterns in line with the Designer's vision, seasonal design and production schedules.
- Making patterns for seasonal collections on the Gerber system from original drawings or from existing archive of patterns.
- Participate in all development and production fittings.
- Perform pattern alterations, final production fittings and grading.
- Create garment specification sheets with relevant information for production – ensuring that all specification sheets are accurate including accessories, trim, yields, and maker instructions.
- Maintaining accurate yield and measurement specifications for sampling, bulk production and costing.
IDEAL PROFILE & EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE: Previous experience with Gerber program, with at least 5 years in womenswear pattern making
LANGUAGES: English (essential – written & verbal)
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy with a thorough understanding of complex garment construction.
- Be computer literate in Excel and Outlook (essential) and a knowledge of fashion production software.
- Enjoy the challenge of working with original designer fashion garments.
Please submit your portfolio or examples of your work along with your CV. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a trial.