Customer Success Manager
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,3000 brands and over 380,000 retailers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry", JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
What you’ll do:
- Be a new member of the Customer Success - Marketplace Team, a newly defined team focused on the digital marketing success of brands focused on the Marketplace tools within JOOR’s software platform.
- Reporting to the Sr CSM- Marketplace, implement and iterate Customer Success processes and strategies specifically designed for Marketplace accounts
- Actively provide client-facing marketplace brand support and strategic guidance for your own book of Marketplace brand accounts
- Drive and oversee the implementation and change management process for our marketplace brands
- Strategically expand our revenue in accounts where possible through cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with marketplace customers, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with the client’s business case and strategy
- Establish and oversee the marketplace customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and work cross functionally with our Product, Marketing and Sales and CS teams to help move projects forward
- Influence the company’s product and growth strategies on marketplace features by providing client feedback
- Work closely with product marketing to successfully launch new Marketplace features, guide and educate brands to make the most of the marketplace and help them achieve the best results
We would LOVE to hear from you:
- Fluency in English. Arabic fluency is strongly preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience managing accounts or owning a book of business required
- 3+ years of work experience in B2B Digital Marketing, Demand Marketing, and/or lead generation is strongly preferred
- Experience in SaaS/tech is a plus
- Experience in wholesale/fashion is a plus
- Strong negotiation, sales, and escalation/conflict resolution skills
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams a plus
- A proactive, consultative account manager
- A scrappy go-getter
What We Offer:
- Collaborate with our teams in global offices around the world
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, meetups and speaker series
- A clear pathway to a full-time role in the team
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
- Exposure to brands from day-1: this role is hands-on and your efforts will have a real effect on our continued success in EMEA
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!