- Los Angeles, California
- Closing date
- 26 Aug 2022
- PR & Communications
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
AMIRI is looking for a Media Coordinator to join the team! Reporting to the Communications and Media Manager, this role will support with the administration, coordination, and execution of media-related projects. The ideal candidate will employ their curiosity and analytical mind to optimizing the media efforts as the Company and team grows.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a working knowledge of brand communication objectives, goals, guidelines, strategies, and an understanding of how that is translated into paid media
- Support the Communications & Media Manager with media administration and end-to-end coordination through: preparing visual media plans, asset coordination & planning, department specific reporting, and more
- Thoughtfully analyze media performance to determine the extent to which the original objectives were met
- Prepare accurate reports with clearly synthesized insights and actionable next steps relative to each Company department we support
- Assist with external partner relationships and support new partner outreach and communications
- Work with content team to inform and request creative concepts and iterations in a timely manner
- Maintain filing of media documentation: insertion orders, contracts, media kits, and reports
Who You Are:
- Must possess curiosity, integrity, analytical ability, and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to write clearly and concisely, as well as communicate and interact professionally
- Demonstrating resourcefulness by using resources to proactively solve problems
- Working as a team player in a busy environment to see a project through to completion
- Understanding of paid media, how to identify and build customer segments, and create performance reports
- Strong familiarity with marketing funnels and attribution analysis
- Willing to challenge yourself and generate innovative ideas; adapt to evolving trends
- Bachelors degree in a Media-related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of brand marketing experience; agency setting preferred
- Understanding of the global media landscape: OOH, digital, social, and experiential
- Proficiency gathering data, analyzing, and reporting based on various KPIs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, and confident in learning new technologies
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Mike Amiri built a formative philosophy from his upbringing in the heart of Hollywood. Along Sunset blvd, surrounded by graffiti artists, skaters and musicians, the groundwork for the AMIRI collection was formed through an authentic inspiration of Los Angeles nostalgia.
The AMIRI collection was launched in 2014 as an exclusive capsule within the Los Angeles boutique Maxfield. The pieces were designed to incorporate elements of California culture understood by natives, while also featuring street elements to define a new, modern form of luxury.
In 2015, the brand expanded distribution upon the sucess of the capsule and, in 2016, introduced women’s ready to-wear, footwear and accessories.
Each AMIRI collection is centered around local manufacturing, with RTW produced in the LA Arts District from materials sourced in Italy, Japan and France. The spirit of AMIRI pieces emanates from a genuine perspective combining irreverent, handmade expertise with luxurious, global fabrications.
Mike endeavors to consistently retain an individualized approach with each garment. Heritage elements such as distress detailing, signature denim washes and artisanal treatments are now synonymous with the AMIRI identity.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert