Store Planning Manager
AMIRI is looking for an experienced project manager to join the team! Reporting to the VP of Operations, this role will play an important role in the retail expansion strategy by being responsible for the planning and execution of the brand's retail construction projects.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Collaborate with outside architectural and design firm to develop new retail store concepts and apply existing concepts.
- Work with Wholesale team and partners to create and apply seasonal concepts to new shop-in-shops and pop-up stores.
- Serve as the main point of contact for partner store build-outs; provide and facilitate all needed information and design details.
- Develop a bi-annual seasonal concept book with Visual Merchandising and update overall retail concept book as necessary.
- Source and secure material and material samples for elements of the retail concept; obtain necessary approvals and cost estimates.
- Report out on critical path opening timelines and budget trends to leadership team.
- Create store opening checklists and establish SOPs for internal milestone meetings.
- Travel to new store openings as necessary to sign-off on handoffs and store readiness.
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years experience working in Retail, Retail Ops, Retail/Store Planning, or Project management required.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCad, or other design software preferred, but not required.
- Experience writing and building out SOPs, Opening checklists, or other methods of task/project tracking.
- Willing to travel for site visits and store openings.
- High level of organization and task management.