Senior Graphic Designer
AMIRI is looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer to join the team! Reporting to the Director of Graphics, this position will assist the Design team across our Menswear department. This role will work cross-functionally to execute the vision of the Design team and contribute creatively to ensure we continue to develop & elevate our products to the highest standard.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Design and execute graphic artwork and print solutions for Menswear Pre-Collections and Runway.
- Develop and produce graphic designs per product strategy from concept through delivery.
- Daily maintenance of PLM Centric system.
- Organize and maintain design development including artwork, trims, mock-ups, and protos.
- Assemble and maintain presentation boards for meetings.
- Ability to create professional digital and physical mock-ups.
- Create color and graphic placement options.
- Work with Design team to research, develop concepts, colors, fabrics, and silhouette designs based on the global creative direction.
- Proactively Research and identify trends and techniques that align with the Amiri
- Exhibits flexibility to accommodate emerging opportunities in the business and areas of acceleration in the calendar.
- Ability to sketch all designs in Illustrator and color CADs based on merch plan.
- Knowledge on graphic techniques and development on seasonal needs.
- Partner with the Brand team to support the artistic direction and translate the Company's visual identity across all channels.
- Develop design detail pages with instructions for garment development samples.
- Participate and correct technical details/sketches from fittings as needed.
- Partner with Ecom team to retouch garment photos as needed – cosmetic and clothing.
- Manage and adhere to a seasonal brief.
- Propose innovative, creative graphic design solutions that elevate the AMIRI brand; ensure cohesive output is in line with Company aesthetic, compelling, and reflects the creative direction of the brand.
- Create an efficient process to ensure all deadlines are met, with the ability to work across multiple apparel seasons, divisions, and special projects.
- Coordinate with other department calendars, timelines, and deadlines.
Who You Are:
- Ability to multi-task, think outside the box, be open-minded and optimistic.
- Excellent time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong eye for trends and current industry news/development.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing trends of business and corporate strategy.
- 3+ years graphic design experience in the fashion industry, including a knowledge of menswear garments.
- Familiarity with graphic print techniques, prints, and garment construction.
- Concentration in Men’s graphics.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design or Fashion / Print Design.