Junior Graphic Designer
7 days left
- Full Time
AMIRI is looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer to join the team! Reporting to the Director of Graphics, this position will assist the Design team across our Menswear department. This role will work cross-functionally to execute the vision of the Design team and contribute creatively to ensure we continue to develop & elevate our products to the highest standard.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Organize and maintain design development including artwork, trims, mock-ups, and protos.
- Assemble and maintain presentation boards for meetings.
- Ability to create professional digital and physical presentations.
- Create color and graphic placement options.
- Work with Design team to research, develop concepts, colors, fabrics, and silhouette designs based on the global creative direction.
- Proactively research and identify trends and techniques that align with the AMIRI aesthetic.
- Ability to sketch all designs in Illustrator and color CADs based on merch plan.
- Knowledge of graphic techniques and development for seasonal needs.
- Opportunity to partner with Brand team to support the Company’s artistic direction and translate visual identity across all channels.
- Manage and adhere to a seasonal brief.
- Develop design detail pages with instructions for garment development and samples.
- Participate and correct technical details/sketches from fittings as needed.
- Ability to work across multiple apparel seasons and divisions, including special projects.
- Retouching – cosmetic and clothing as needed.
- Create an efficient process to ensure all deadlines are met (in coordination with other department calendars, timelines, and deadlines)
- Propose innovative, creative graphic design solutions that elevate the AMIRI brand; ensure cohesive output is in line with Company aesthetic, compelling, and reflects the creative direction of the brand.
Who You Are:
- Ability to multi-task, think outside the box, open-minded, and optimistic.
- Excellent time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong eye for trends and current industry news/development.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing trends of business and corporate strategy.
- 1+ years design experience in menswear, graphic design is a plus.
- Familiarity with graphic print techniques, prints, and garment construction.
- Concentration in Men’s graphics.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design or Print Design.