With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. Position Objective
This position is responsible for supporting the digital product management team by defining, analyzing, and creating and maintaining product and feature documentation, as well as assist with system releases and general product testing. The position will be actively involved in maintaining the product roadmap and work across multiple products. This individual will collaborate closely with stakeholders to identify, define, and design solutions to improve the customer experience and work with product squad - product designer, software engineers and QA to translate vision into solutions which will drive business results. Works cross-functionally with technology and business team to ensure efficient and effective execution of strategy and roadmap. FunctionalResponsibilities
- Implements online product vision for specific eCommerce site focus areas, such as, Search, Browse/Navigation, Checkout, Content/Services for all brands.
- Conducts user research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis.
- Works closely with ecommerce operational teams to support and enhance workflow processes and maximize the potential of existing product capabilities.
- Facilitates new product development and feature roadmap from planning to implementation by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including IT, Marketing, eCommerce, Customer Service, Merchandising, Analytics/Testing and Legal.
- Collaborates with Product Design team on wireframes and UI designs that support the product requirements.
- Ensures the backlog is groomed and prioritized according to the overall strategy and product roadmap.
- Conveys product requirements by creating effective user stories, functional requirements, wireframes and/or mockups.
- Authors business cases based on opportunities identified through company, competitor, and market analysis.
- Synthesizes user feedback and KPIs to drive future product decisions.
- Works with product team to ensure successful cross-platform integration of initiatives when required.
- Collaborates with other members of the Product team to conduct research.
- Coordinates with leads to ensure features are being built according to spec.
- Brainstorms and drives ideas through A/B testing lifecycle.
- Conducts competitive and data driven analysis and industry research to identify gaps and opportunities that will further inform the product roadmap.
- Provides guidance to lower level roles on the team.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years Digital, Systems Analyst, Product ownership or Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices and competitive landscape
- Experience in all phases of the web development life cycle, with familiarity with the Agile methodology
- Understand of online marketing principles, including but not limited to: conversion optimization, cross- and upsell, audience segmentation, A/B testing, merchandising, web analytics etc
- Proven track record of successful web application implementation and project management. Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects.
- Proficiency in standard office software, knowledge of JIRA, Personalization/testing vendors, Website analytics software
- Excellent engaging and timely communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization
- Advanced experience gathering business requirements for IT projects
- Ability to plan, coordinate and support multiple projects of various complexities
- Must have the ability to work in a fast pace environment and react to situations as they arise in the appropriate manner
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and effectively meet project deliverables on time
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are required
- Previous retail industry experience
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.