Wholesale Sales Director
Jonathan Simkhai is searching for a Sales Director to join our Wholesale team based in West Hollywood.
- Responsible for maintaining and executing a wholesale growth strategy that supports and elevates the Jonathan Simkhai brand. As well as the wholesale team that represents the brand in the market.
- Create and execute employee culture trends and strategies that support high growth, low employee churn and excellent internal communication skills with the wholesale department.
- Work directly with the President and Founder of the brand to mindfully grow the company's wholesale accounts while simultaneously creating stable processes, data and reporting tools and communication strategies that support a strong business foundation.
- Perform weekly, monthly and end of season sales analysis, with comprehensive financial understanding of the business. Understand how to share these analytics company -wide and ensure team members are adopting strong data reporting habits.
- Drive in season business through reorder replenishment and proactively identifying sales opportunities. This includes special projects, collaborations and in store events that increase brand awareness and sales.
- Travel and spend regular time in stores to provide product knowledge clinics, selling events and to gain a clear overview of the business potential per market.
- Target new business, analyze brand adjacency and positioning, and survey the general market for additional wholesale opportunities.
- Responsible for preparing and executing the market calendar and interfacing with design, production and merchandise planning to ensure markets are timed and prepared to excellence.
- Provide collection recaps after sales campaigns addressing collection strengths and opportunities that include top line strategies and innovative business development concepts.
- Maintain the highest degree of mentorship and team leadership as we experience rapid growth.
- Manage Sales Team
- MUST have 10 years of current professional wholesale experience in the high-end contemporary women's market
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Strong financial acumen, analytics skills and knowledge of retail math.
- Engaging verbal/communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Must be able to travel by road and air, overnight stays and weekend work when needed
- High proficiency in Software skills including Excel, MS Suite, Shopify, NuOrder, Joor.
Established in 2010, the Jonathan Simkhai brand provides luxury ready-to-wear for the modern woman. The core aesthetic philosophy plays with the tension of feminine strength and sensuality; this is reflected in the employment of customized fabrics, romantic detailing, linear lines, and contoured silhouettes. Through designs that seek to embolden women with confidence and ease, the brand represents modern versatility. As a 2015 winner of the prestigious CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund, Jonathan Simkhai continues to redefine the 21st century wardrobe and reinvigorate American fashion.