Assistant General Manager Miu Miu 57th Street
To promote brand loyalty to customers in order to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative assigned objectives. To represent the Company, ensuring the implementation of all directions received from the Retail Department and Store Manager.
- To be constantly up-to-date regarding fashion trends, monitor competitors and communicate the information to the Sales Staff.
- Reflect the corporate image in terms of standing and ensure that the Staff is also aligned.
- Support the Store Manager in guaranteeing excellent customer welcome and service and in maintaining the qualitative standards required by the brand.
- Promote customer loyalty.
- Foster a Client-centric mindset by developing and maintaining solid Client relationships.
- Support the Store Manager in promoting an entrepreneurial and team spirit using effective communication and ensuring efficient organization.
- Ensure professional growth and training of the staff by sharing development plans with the Store Manager.
- Develop a proper sales strategy, in cooperation with the Retail Merchandising, Visual Merchandising and Retail Operations teams.
- Ensure synergy and cooperation between front and back office.
- Ensure that the Store image and product care are in line with corporate standards and secure that the Staff is responsible and committed to maintain these standards.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Leadership and team management
Ability to motivate and persuade people
Strong customer service mindset
Natural ability to welcome our client
Confident, enthusiastic and positive
Mature and assertive
Organized and detail oriented
Market and product knowledge/passion
Business/Retail Management degree or equivalent is a plus
Interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
English is a must other languages are a plus
In accordance with the NYC Vaccination Mandate, PRADA USA Corp. requires individuals who are given a conditional offer of employment for roles based in New York City to provide proof that such individuals are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, under applicable law.