The primary job function is to manage and assume overall responsibility for the success of his/her stores by directing all operational aspects of each store and driving sales whilst minimizing costs.
Deliver sales and profitability objectives:
- Work on the region sales objectives and set store targets;
- Manage and deliver KPI's and business key indicators;
- Monitor daily/weekly and monthly results and build action plans to improve results and be pro-active;
- Is commercial: Making the right business decision such as transfers, shopfloor moves, replenishment needs;
- Able to open new POS and guarantee annual commercial budget;
- Understand and identify priorities to develop initiatives;
- Understand the market perfectly;
- Develop strong relationship with department store and store management teams.
- Manage a team of store managers and motivate the team by strong management skills;
- Organize team meetings and training for the managers and team members;
- Work on staff competencies and individual development plans;
- Recruit the team to the highest standard possible and anticipate recruitment needs with HR;
- Manage performances of the managers and store team;
- Delegate efficiently and follow up.
- Stock control and shrinkage;
- Participate to all stocktakes to ensure perfect organization and identify actions of improvement;
- Use the tools given to manage their stores efficiently;
- Participate and organize new store openings.
You have experience within the Premium/Luxury Retail industry. Your experience could come from a Relay Manager or an Area Director job.
You are autonomous, organized and show reactivity. You have very strong managerial capacities and know how to federate your teams.
You speak German, English and French.
#LI-CPLocalisation du posteLocalisation du poste
Europe , AllemagneCritères candidatNiveau d'études min. requis
Non renseignéNiveau d'expérience min. requis
1 an ou plusLangues
- Anglais (Courant)
- Français (Courant)