A British brand with global perspective.
self-portrait are privately owned, independent and unashamedly consumer centric. Behind everything self-portrait does is a desire to uplift, empower and celebrate its customers.
We both embrace and invest in the future of the brand and of the industry.
Since debuting with womenswear, the brand has also expanded to include categories such as swimwear, bridal, bags, accessories and childrenswear.
self-portrait is part of the newly formed SP Collection, a group that has been set up to discover, nurture, and develop best in class creativity and design. Roland Mouret joined the group back in 2021.
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join the team at Self Portrait. This role focuses on the shipping of wholesale orders across all territories with attention to analytics and reporting.
- Analyse data and report department information to management and team
- Supervise, assist and motivate team to aide in growth and performance
- Recognise opportunities to optimise logistical processes
- Support outbound shipments and review essential shipping documentation required by customers and suppliers
- Manage and monitor customer shipping information in shipment schedule and Zedonk
- Monitor warehouse performance and ensure SLA is being adhered to
- Coordinate stock swaps, re-orders and return shipments
- Collaborate with finance department on debit note approval and credit note creation
- Monitor any outstanding wholesale order payments and update management
- Record any wholesale logistics issues in order to management can review at the end of season
- Monitor inbound production shipments into US, UK, HK, Belgium warehouses
- Liaise and collaborate with sales team
- Liaise with design and technical teams to ensure the collection data is entered into Zedonk
- Review faulty claims in alignment with company policy and guidelines
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2-3 years experience in relevant or similar role
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to plan and multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and ERP systems such as Zedonk
- Stock management skills and analytical and report background.
- Excellent logistical knowledge with international market experience
- Proactive problem solver
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and goal oriented
- Small team managerial or supervisory experience is a bonus
- Ability to work independently