LN-CC Junior Social Media Manager
Location: London, E8
Hours: Full time
LN-CC first launched in 2010 and quickly became recognised for its unique space and offering of luxury fashion houses fused with emerging talent.
Tucked away in the lower levels of a former boxing club in Dalston, the physical store includes a club, library, and record shop, connecting innovators from fashion, music and art to transform the space into a cultural and social hub. Dalston is known for its diversity, and just like LN-CC has experienced a gradual regeneration.
Without losing any of its core values LN-CC has advanced it's contemporary and more notably, conscious offering to evolve with the next generation, establishing itself as an industry leading global-reaching fashion platform.
LN-CC are looking for a creative and commercially aware Junior Social Media Manager to join our growing multi-brand ecommerce platform and brand. The role will be focused on executing the social media strategy and optimising the overall social media presence of the brand. The role will require both creative and organisational skills, switching between content creation, planning, scheduling, and compiling reports.
As part of the content team, you will produce industry leading creative output driving awareness and consideration of LN-CC in the UK and globally.
The candidate will have a keen grasp of the LN-CC brand and how to speak to its existing and prospective customer base, as well as an instinct for delivering work at the highest level, and a strong desire to push boundaries to take the LN-CC social media to the next level. You are someone that is proactive, has a fervent attention to detail, and can deliver fresh ideas in a fast-paced ever evolving environment.
The Junior Social Media Manager will report to the Art Director, and work alongside key members of the content creation team.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the day to day running of the LN-CC social media platforms, posting relevant and timely content.
- Contribute and participate in brainstorming strategy sessions bringing game-changing, innovative, and exciting ideas to the table.
- Support in the creation and production of content throughout the full planning lifecycle from stock management to logistics and bookings.
- Manage the community across all social channels from engagement to dm management and support customer care with ad-hoc requests.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the social media calendar, updating the calendar with relevant cultural events and significant information.
- Monitor social media networks for breaking news and viral content which can be shared with the editorial team and used on key social networks as evergreen content.
- Assist in covering live events as needed from a perspective aligned with our brand's identity and up to the standards of our social media protocol.
- Utilise UTM tracking against all posts across all Social Media channels; to track and drive sales back to website.
- Play an important role within the LN-CC creative team and wider business to support key story telling moments and projects.
- Out of hours posting when required on mornings, evening, and weekends.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- +3 years’ experience within a social media role.
- Understanding of key social media channels.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise many tasks in an effective way.
- Strong industry knowledge. Retail, contemporary culture fashion and film.
- Proactive approach and capacity to work independently while remaining an excellent collaborator.
- Proven portfolio of self-initiated still and video content.
- Quick learner and confident communicator.
- Competent use of Adobe programmes.