LN-CC Editorial Content Manager
Location: London, E8
Hours: Full time
LN-CC first launched in 2010 and quickly became recognised for its unique space and offering of luxury fashion houses fused with emerging talent.
Tucked away in the lower levels of a former boxing club in Dalston, the physical store includes a club, library and record shop, connecting innovators from fashion, music and art to transform the space into a cultural and social hub. Dalston is known for its diversity, and just like LN-CC has experienced a gradual regeneration.
Without losing any of its core values LN-CC has advanced it's contemporary and more notably, conscious offering to evolve with the next generation, establishing itself as an industry leading global-reaching fashion platform.
LN-CC are looking for a highly motivated Editorial Content Manager to take our editorial content to the next level and improve efficiency of our content processes and projects.
The Editorial Content Manager has an eye for current trends and is skilled at developing relevant editorial themes on trending topics and brand messages. The role will ensure the efficient workflow and management of content development across a variety of user touchpoints. The content must have an authentic, distinctive and competitive voice with an emphasis on creativity. In addition, the Editorial Content Manager is strategically minded and looking for an exciting opportunity to shape an industry leading platform.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mapping and driving content strategy and the annual content plan.
- Maintain the editorial and social calendar and ensure all relevant teams are aligned.
- Manage the production and commission of all creative written content and a seasonal calendar of related marketing activities.
- Develop, execute and deliver editorial content across all our channels, working closely with the relevant teams.
- Manage content distribution to internal and external channels (press materials, website, and social media platforms).
- Be the owner and guardian of the editorial direction and tone of voice of LN-CC, ensuring quality, clarity, creativity, authenticity, and consistency.
- Oversee copy for all internal and external marketing and press activities.
- Collaborate with buying, art direction and ecommerce teams to identify needs and establish seasonal planning of brands and products to be featured on marketing channels.
- Work closely with Art Direction to ensure creation of supporting visual assets and layouts best support content.
- Use analytics and reporting to constantly improve and develop editorial and marketing output.
- Assessing digital metrics and making improvements, accordingly, optimize content according to SEO.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong expertise in content strategy and able to lead editorial content campaigns.
- Strong research and planning skills.
- Structured approach, eye for detail and ability to manage deadlines.
- Able to anticipate to ad hoc queries and requests.
- Fluent English with flawless verbal and written skills.
- Creative and fast thinking who is self-motivated and collaborative.
- Ambitious, detail-oriented person who demonstrates a keen sensibility and knowledge of contemporary trends.
- Organised and has a great ability to plan far ahead and work methodically whilst also adapting to working in a reactive manner.
- Experience managing and developing social media channels.
- Knowledge and experience optimising SEO content.
- Excellent administrative skills with a proactive approach to problem solving, prioritisation and reporting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Analytics and business tools.