Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
The PR Manager
will have a unique experience to help develop and drive the success of the HUGO BOSS
brand in the US market, while utilizing their connections in the industry, working on events and growing brand awareness through social campaigns.
This position will work closely with the Director of Marketing & Communications to develop/execute a PR strategy that identifies and amplifies all key brand initiatives for BOSS
brands while ensuring brand consistency across all communications. They will act as an effective advocate for PR priorities and initiatives, proactively seek unique opportunities and partnerships to generate brand exposure and support the business in hypergrowth markets for retail and wholesale channels.
All candidates should be aware that HUGO BOSS
currently maintains a policy, requiring all employees to be fully COVID vaccinated (which includes a booster shot). Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by their start date. HUGO BOSS
is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state and local law. In addition, HUGO BOSS
will provide additional accommodations consistent with the requirements of NY state vaccination law.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:Brand Communications
- Mange PR agency and ensure support of all brand launches
- Oversee the distribution and development of all brand communications both locally and globally
- Oversee and manage editorial opportunities and requests
- Coordinate with global teams on public relation matters / requests as needed (all global markets including NCSA, Europe, Asia and Australia)
- Stay informed of PR best practices and tools, including changes in the media landscape and social media innovations, and implement into current systems and processes.
- Build and maintain a network of press, stylist and influencer relationships
Social Media & Influencer Relations
- Support on execution of local brand events in key markets
- Liaison with HQ on executing brand events taking place in the US Market- Fashion Shows, Press Days, Brand Events, Sporting Events, Fashion Events, Music Festivals, etc
- Partner with the US Marketing team on larger brand events to support hypergrowth markets for retail & wholesale partners
Partnerships & Sports Marketing
- Support Director of Marketing & Comm in developing and executing paid influencer campaigns that align with the Global Strategy
- Manage with HQ and local agency on influencer seeding programs for major launches
- Manage Influencer requests & assist with fittings as well as attendance for all events (cars, HMU, gifts, travel etc.).
- Support brand events by securing influencer attendance for social amplification
- • Support brand ambassador activations which include but is not limited to the BOSS Cast, local athlete & talent partnerships, etc
Reporting / Organization
- Support on development and execution of local partnerships to support hypergrowth markets -IE local sports sponsoring deals, local charity programs, etc
- Liaison with HQ on executing sporting events taking place in the US Market- IE Formula E, NBA All Star Weekend, etc
Admin / Budget
- Support Director of Marketing and Communications
- Keep record of all US social media & event activations
- Maintain calendar for all events
- Create fashion show, event, and monthly social media reports
- Maintain clear lines of internal organization and communication with team including the PR Coordinator and PR intern and help with development of their skills and talents, sharing knowledge and insight.
- Budget Support / Monthly Updates.
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Experience: 5 -7 years.
- Bachelor's Degree
- A proven track record of creating and executing PR programs that drive measurable business results
- A comprehensive understanding of the media landscape including print, digital, and social and the dynamics that impact PR strategy
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to multi task
- Serve as the main information source for PR
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Fashion GPS, Cision and/or DMR
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Gym membership discount
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.