Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Talent acquisition at HUGO BOSS stands for curious and talent-centered work. We do not fill vacancies, we bring people together to further develop the HUGO and BOSS brands.
We are happy to discuss part-time opportunities with at least 30 hours perweek as well as flexible Homeoffice solutions.What you can expect:
- Work closely with the Strategic HR Business Partner, as well as the SVP level to proactively drive the talent strategy in the care area and build talent pools
- Responsibility for executive recruiting in the international support areas Marketing, Group Strategy and the business units BOSS and HUGO
- Ensure an ecellent candidate experience for our global internal and external talents
- Competent execution of selection processes, as well as further development of selection criteria in a changing business environment
- Active management of talent acquisition processes as well as taking over additional projects in the recruiting environment
- Regular alignment with Talent Management and Compensation & Benefits CoEs (Succession Management, internal vs external talent pipeline, diagnostics, market-driven compensation and TTC calculations / recommendations)
- University degree in Business, Psychology or similar
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in recruiting, ideally in managerial / executive recruiting
- Experience in recruiting marketing or creative positionsis a plus
- A high sales affinity as well as commitment and ambition with regard to filling vacant positions
- Sound knowledge in the use of aptitude diagnostic methods
- Strong interest in new trends in the recruiting and talent acquisition environment as well as the motivation to always try out new things
- A confident, empathetic demeanor as well as strong communication skills in sparring with our top management
- An international mindset as well as strong people skills
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.