Franchise Visual Merchandising Assistant
In this role you will support the Franchise Visual Merchandising Manager with all the day-to-day tasks, helping to communicate our visual standards to our Franchise partners worldwide, while working analytically and methodically with great attention to detail.
If you like the sound of what you’ve read so far, find out more about our company culture and the benefits we can offer you.
• Work with and assist Franchise Visual Merchandising Manager with day-to-day tasks.
• Work with Warehouse and Distribution departments to organise all prop related processes i.e. incoming and outgoing prop orders.
• Create drawings using Sketchup for VM and Window display instructions.
• Working with and monitoring Franchise display budgets.
• Communicate the seasonal information at the beginning of each season.
• Liaise with our Franchise partners, ensuring visual standards are implemented.
• Assist showroom set up for pre and main collections.
• Communicate window display concepts and see through to installation.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
• Competent user of Sketchup/Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign is desirable.
• Proven experience visual merchandising retail and/or wholesale spaces.
• Understanding of current trends and luxury brands aesthetic.
• Conscious of social and cultural customs worldwide.
• A good understanding and confident use of face-to-face communication apps i.e., Teams, Facetime etc.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, able to build good working relationships.
• Adept planning, prioritisation, and organisational skills to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Proactive with excellent attention to detail.
• Able to work in a methodical way. Able to stay calm when working under pressure.
• Flexibility to undertake additional duties at busy times and to work outside of typical working hours.
• Strong interest in fashion, art, culture, and design.