Wholesale Operations Assistant
Fiorucci is an iconic Italian fashion label founded on the values of creativity, invention, excitement and inclusivity. Fiorucci was established in 1967 by Elio Fiorucci as a collaborative and creative brand where fashion, art and music mixed in a cohesive environment. Since the re-launch in 2017, Fiorucci has turned the world back into sparkling technicolour.
Fiorucci is looking for a Wholesale Operations Assistant to join its Wholesale team in London. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing fashion brand within a high-growth department driving the Fiorucci brand presence globally.
You will execute the operational activities of the wholesale department efficiently and accurately whilst assisting with all administration duties for the department.
- Organise and manage all delivery booking processes with wholesale clients and liaise with the warehouse to ensure timely and accurate dispatch of all wholesale orders.
- Work closely with the warehouse in order to monitor the picking, packing and shipping process for all customers.
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure that the correct packing, labelling and delivery criteria are followed for all customers. You will be responsible for modifying packing lists and commercial invoices to ensure customer compliance as well as generating any required customer portal documentation.
- Provide weekly shipment reports based on order dispatches and future dispatch forecasts.
- Entry of sales orders into Netsuite checking for discrepancies on quantities, prices, SKUs and delivery dates against client POs and communicating discrepancies with clients where necessary.
- Manage and provide resolution for all delivery discrepancies: shortages/overs, faulty goods etc.
- Manage and execute stock swaps, returns etc where necessary.
- Maintenance of customers' master data each season (EANs, COOs, fabric compositions etc).
- Work closely with the Accounts Receivable department in organising and managing pre-payments ahead of order dispatches.
- Maintenance of account database with overview of client shipping instructions and terms.
- Checking wholesale order quantities against the production delivery schedule.
- Assist with seasonal London and Paris showrooms.
- Act as the main admin support for the Fiorucci wholesale accounts following through on queries positively and promptly.
You will be process-driven, numerate, accurate and able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Interpersonal & communication skills essential.
- Good Excel experience and numerate.
- Highly motivated, confident and organised individual.