Fabric & Sourcing Assistant
SWIM USA is the premiere designer and manufacturer of women's swimwear located in Santa Fe Springs, CA. We are 84 years young and seeking a Fabric & Sourcing Assistant to join our Product Development team.
This position involves creating, sending, and tracking sample yardage.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive/ log/ distribute incoming packages/submits
- Send out packages
- Create/ send/ track sample yardage/ lab dip request forms to mill
- Receive/log sample yardage/ lab dip
- Distribute sample yardage/ lab dip upon receipt from mill
- Communicate with mill partners and file approved submits
- Send approval form with bulk and S/O samples to factory with copy to mill
- Create sample yardage request form and send to mill after internal request approval
- Help maintain fabric and trim charts
- Create codes for fabrics
- PLM Raw material Entry
- Create and maintain fabric library
- Support reviewing testing data (any testing experience/knowledge is a +)
- Input test results received from PA/Testing Facilities
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: Must be able to follow the primary duties & responsibilities as indicated above.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must have working knowledge of excel
Working Conditions: Office
Physical Demands: Be able to stand, sit, walk for 8 hours/day
All candidates MUST provide proof of at least 1 (one) COVID vaccination at the time an offer is made, or contact the SWIM USA Human Resources team, if eligible for an exemption.
SWIM USA is an EOE