Talent Acquisition Specialist
Do you have an interest in the luxury fashion and lifestyle market? We have a rare opportunity to support the Talent Acquisition Lead, to provide a full and comprehensive range of effective Talent Acquisition and Induction services. This covers all head office roles including those in the creative field such as Design and Pattern Cutting to Digital Marketing and Photography, in addition to head office support functions such as Finance, HR, Logistics and many more.
• To be responsible for an efficient full recruitment life cycle of sourcing, interviewing and selection and communication of competitive offers.
• Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Lead to provide recruitment advice and support to Managers and Heads of Department across the business.
• To ensure that Paul Smith Ltd. recruits and selects employees in a legally compliant manner.
• To interview at the Company offices in Nottingham and London with the respective Line Manager.
• To write adverts ensuring they reflect the Job Description, Person Specification and follow the Paul Smith brand handwriting.
• Utilise the Applicant Tracking System (Jobtrain) to effectively manage all recruitment tasks, including shortlisting candidates.
• Work with the Talent team to ensure all vacancies are advertised in the most appropriate channels, including the use of social media, particularly LinkedIn.
• To effectively liaise with any approved recruitment agencies when required.
• To ensure that all applicants meet the Asylum & Immigration criteria and that all documentation required at the interview is up to date and correct.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Proven multi-site, full life cycle recruitment experience.
• Previous experience of interviewing face to face at a variety of levels.
• Extensive experience using LinkedIn and Social Media as recruitment tools.
• Current employment law knowledge and awareness of recruitment best practice.
• Experience of advising Management and employees.
• Previous experience of utilising an Applicant Tracking System.
• Strong ability to build effective working relationships.
• The ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload to set deadlines.
• Able to handle confidential information.
• A collaborative and influential approach.
• A smart appearance with a passion and flair for fashion.
• An interest in working for Paul Smith and the fashion and lifestyle market.
• The ability to be flexible with working hours and to travel on a regular basis is essential for this role.