Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
About the job:
For over 20 years IPPOLITA has been the premiere luxury fine jewelry line designed by a woman for women. Everything we do revolves around the idea that art matters, and that beauty has a profound impact on our worldview and our actions.
IPPOLITA is looking for a responsive and collaborative individual with a can-do approach, to support the Senior Manager of Social Media + PR + Events, and the Director of Brand Marketing + Content. This position will report to the Director of Brand Marketing + Content. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment balancing Social, PR + Event activities, reinforcing the Marketing Department as it endeavors to create brand awareness and increase sales.
Responsibilities relating to Social Media [60%]:
- Work in conjunction with the Sr. Manager to create all social media content with assets provided by the creative team, in support of the company marketing calendar.
- Schedule approved daily posts across all channels including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn; liaise with the copywriter for captions.
- In conjunction with the Sr. Manager, help launch brand TikTok account.
- Handle Community Management by monitoring and responding to conversations with customers on each social channel, respective of brand messaging, as directed by the Sr. Manager.
- Support the Sr. Manager to deliver all social reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, campaign, and event or activation basis.
- Support the team as it innovates in the social space to grow the brand presence, by sharing information regarding new platforms and new feature updates, in line with technology and social trends.
Responsibilities relating to PR and Events [40%]
- Support the Sr. Manager to deliver all reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, campaign, and event or activation basis.
- Handle all sample requests and ensure the delivery of jewelry to and from photoshoots for PR, Sales, Ecomm and Creative teams and external partners.
- Manage the internal press list.
- As directed, support seasonal press preview events and in-person or virtual desk sides.
- Help create digital look books.
- Collect and distribute press clippings in real time.
- Handle press requests for copy, imagery, or samples as requested by Sr. Manager.
- Support, as directed, all aspects of In-Person Events from store openings to Personal Appearances.
- Process invoices and provide administrative support to maintain the marketing department budget.
• 2+ years of experience in social media with at least 6mo-1yr of TikTok experience
• An entrepreneurial spirit and a collaborative, team-oriented attitude
• Experience with creating content for luxury fashion or jewelry brands
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Strong follow up skills and detail oriented
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent