Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
An exciting career opportunity to participate in driving the Paul Morelli brand’s wholesale growth by developing and opening new doors, while maintaining and managing existing relationships.
This position requires proven sales experience, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to manage relationships with existing and new wholesale accounts while maintaining the Paul Morelli brand’s high standards and level of business. The position requires extensive travel.
- Develop and open new doors, as well as managing existing relationships.
- Travel to retail partners for events/trunk shows, merchandising, and product training.
- Understand each account’s unique business and continually work towards maximizing sales within their total sales environment (in-store, online, and remote communications and opportunities).
- Identify sales opportunities within each retail partner through new design launches, events/trunk shows, visual merchandising changes along with outside the box planning ideas.
- Ensure assigned retailers are maintaining agreed asset and consigned inventory levels. Merchandise, manage, and maintain the retailer’s online offering.
- Monitor orders (asset and consigned), account sell-through, and overall sales performance for each door.
- Coordinate communication between brand marketing head and the retailer’s marketing team.
- Work with the accounts sales team to ensure that the account always have ample brand packaging
- Work and train the accounts sales on our visual and brand standards
- Develop a relationship with the retailers visual merchandiser to ensure standards are upheld
- Work directly with our sales director, head merchant, and other brand specialists to overcome challenges of growth
- Assist in forecasting monthly and yearly projections for each retail partner
- Assist in developing an action plan and a priority list for prospecting new doors based on the understanding of the current business distribution.
- Bachelor’s degree 3+ years’ experience in wholesale jewelry sales
- Ability to self-manage, handle several projects and exercise time management independently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and company operating systems
- Ability to operate tactically and strategically in a fast-growth dynamic environment
- Passion for the brand and its core values: Family, Fashion, Philanthropy
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Luxury Goods & Jewelry