SMCP - Sandro, Maje, Claudie Pierlot
Location: Sandro, Fashion Valley
Since our U.S. debut in 2011, SMCP - Sandro, Maje, Claudie Pierlot has masterfully led the way in the affordable luxury space across North America consisting of free-standing boutiques, leased concessions, and outlet in several key markets.
A global Company supported by HQs in Paris, NYC, and Hong Kong with points of sale in 41 countries, SMCP has successfully developed a business model that blends elements of luxury and fast fashion together. If you possess the profile that we are seeking and would be interested in joining us on our exciting journey as we seek to spread Parisian Chic around the world, please apply.
At SMCP, we are committed to providing our team with a safe and healthy work environment. As a result, COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement for all US employees. SMCP will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
We are currently seeking a Passionate Entrepreneur to fill the role of Store Manager. Over-arching objectives for this exciting opportunity include year over year sales growth and the cultivation of the local client base. This will be achieved through flawless execution of our Selling /Service Initiatives, acquisition and development of our talent, exceeding established KPI targets, Merchandising, and Store Operations.
- 3+ years of prior supervisory experience - versed in Human Resources and People Development.
- Possesses strong service orientation
- Subscribes to our core Company values of: Passion, Entrepreneurship, Creative, Worldly, Humility.
- Excellent people/coaching skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Organization and Time Management skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strategic thinker
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Brand appropriate personal presentation
- Flexibility with scheduling needs of the business.
- Bilingual in certain key markets.
- Has access to a Talent Network to assist maximum Recruitment & Staffing priorities.
- Has a potential client following/network.
KEY PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Working with a District Manager who is dedicated to your individual success
- Leadership Development Workshops
- Fun/collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Career growth opportunities for advancement
- Lucrative Base + Monthly/Seasonal Bonus structure
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HSA + FSA Accounts
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Personal Days
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short + Long Term Disability
- EAP- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Saving with Company Match
- Generous shopping discount - 50% off retail
- Wonderful team + Colleagues!