About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brandsthat drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEINandTOMMYHILFIGERbrands.We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH.About Tommy Hilfiger
TOMMY HILFIGERis one of the world's most recognized premium lifestyle brands, uplifting and inspiring consumers since 1985. The brand creates iconic style, which comes alive at the intersection of the classic and the new, co-created with people who are shaping culture around the world.TOMMY HILFIGERcelebrates the essence of classic American style with a modern twist. Tommy Hilfiger offers premium, quality and value to consumers worldwide under theTOMMY HILFIGERandTOMMY JEANSlifestyles, with a breadth of collections including men's, women's and kids' sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. Tommy Hilfiger has an unwavering commitment to sustainability and inclusivity.
Global retail sales ofTOMMY HILFIGERproducts were approximately $9.3 billion in 2021 and the brand is powered by more than 16,000 associates worldwide - present in 100 countries and more than 2,000 retail stores, including its largest global flagship store attommy.com.PVH acquired Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and continues to oversee a focused approach to growing the brand's worldwide relevance, presence, and long term growth.The Department & Team
The MSW Product Development circular knits team develops and delivers both innovative and sustainable products for Tommy Hilfiger. Responsible for the end to end development of the product, from initial concept through to physical garments, pioneering high quality & product excellence, as well as delivering on company & divisional KPI's.
Closely partnering with a number of stakeholders, from design & merchandising, through to supply value chain, & buying & planning global teams this role plays an intricate part in delivering the Tommy Hilfiger brand DNA.Main Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Support (Sr.) Product Developer with determination of margin targets for styles, based on margin targets per product group provided by Product Development lead and retail prices as set by Merchandising
- Liaise with Design for initial sourcing initiatives (e.g. sourcing trips) during Global Creative Research, with the objective to foster innovation and to ensure competitive price points, under supervision of (Senior) Product Developer
- Collaborate with textile agents and mills regarding new fabric and trim-trends and make (initial) selection for Design
- Support (Senior) Product Developer in advising Design during development process regarding cost implications and providing call-outs regarding quality risks to the product
- Assist in product management throughout the development process, by attending key meetings (e.g. raw materials meeting, proto review, final price meeting, SMS review), and advising on possible improvements of product and margins , and signing off (pre production) samples
- Support (Senior) Product Developer in negotiating FOB prices with Direct Vendors and Buying Office throughout the development and production process, ensuring margins are maintained for actual order quantities
- Review and monitor bulk orders with Buying & Planning to ensure timeliness of style bookings for bulk delivery and advise on pre-booking of raw materials
- Send vendor requests for protos and SMS to vendors, elaborate on requests during handover, and manage escalation of issues during (bulk) production in collaboration with (Senior) Product Developer
- Involved in risk assessment with Central Quality Assurance team, by providing test reports and washing criteria obtained from vendors and requesting additional testing
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of data in PLM (e.g. BOM, prices), by continuously updating the system
- Provide analyses and reporting on KPIs related to product development (e.g. margins, vendor performance, and sustainability targets)
What You Can Expect from Us:
- 1+ years of experience minimum in the field of sourcing, development and production of circular knits
- A bachelor/ master's degree in fashion, clothing or textiles or equivalent experience in fashion, clothing or textiles industry
- Product knowledge of apparel preferably within relevant circular knits category including PD process
- Extensive knowledge in Shirts fabrics; yarns / counts
- Knowledge in fabrics/trims quality and color approval
- Effective communication skills: team player, interdepartmental collaboration, stakeholder management
- Good aesthetic and sense in making commercial judgment
- Proactive problem solver with attention to detail
- Is able to work in a highly productive, fast paced environment with a hands-on approach
- Inclusive Team Player
- High data integrity
- Strong analytical skills, eye for detail
- Self-driven, pragmatic and business mind set
- Embodies PVH values of individuality, passion, accountability, partnership & integrity
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a motivational letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.COVID-19and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact ofCOVID-19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting processmay be conducted remotely, primarilyvia phone and video calls. Once you're onboard, you'll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.