Senior Project Manager Metaverse (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Delaware, Germany
- Closing date
- 24 Aug 2022
- Senior Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
As a leading change agent in the rapidly growing metaverse ecosystem, HUGO BOSS seeks passionate individuals with a strong desire to make an impact in the next digital renaissance. We look for a Senior Project Manager with interest in and ideally also knowledge of 3D worlds/Metaverses, AI, Crypto and NFT. Our Senior Project Manager will be tasked with the mission to ensure our projects with creative partners are executed at a high degree of excellence. The ideal candidate should enjoy being the point person for keeping projects on task and owning the outcome of delivered assignments. Our Senior Project Manager will be given the opportunity to develop the processes and systems that enable collaborations to run as effectively as possible.
What you can expect:
- Full responsibility for different Metaverse projects
- Own communication and feedback between creators and engineering team
- Gather project requirements and turn them into actionable outcomes
- Determine team capacity for resources for executing projects
- Develop onboarding workflow
- Manage pipeline of dependencies and deliverables
- Actively identify roadblocks or obstacles for projects in progress
- Ensure on time project delivery
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Several years of professional experience, ideally in comparable setups
- A proven track record in the role of project manager or program manager in the domain of Metaverse and/or AI/blockchain and NFTs
- Excellent written communication and comprehension ability
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to create processes in a fast-paced and fun environment
- Knowledge and understanding of metaverse culture
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert