Internship Marketplace Merchandise Management Global eCommerce
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Delaware, Germany
- Closing date
- 12 Aug 2022
- Merchandising & Planning
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) in the Global eCommerce Merchandise Management Team starting as soon as possible. As an intern in our team you will be involved in the daily business and upcoming projects. In addition, you will have the opportunity to help drive the business forward by conducting your own analyses and taking on work packages. This way you will gain insights into the merchandise management of our online business.
What you can expect:
- Control of the seasonal assortment of goods for the worldwide online store
- Support in the creation of analyses & evaluation for success control
- Monitoring of on-time delivery
- Availability control of the NOS assortment
- Independent development of proposals for inventory increase and reduction
- Support of the Merchandise Manager in relevant merchandise topics (e.g. selection of marketing products, sale preparations etc.)
- Support merchandise transfer from other channels such as DOS and Outlet
- Participation in trading meetings from eCommerce department
- Support in working as an interface function between the different stakeholders (Merchandise Management, Planning, Buying, Content Management, Logistics, IT)
- You have a degree in economics or a comparable course of study
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented working style
- Affinity for numbers
- Very good user skills in MS Office and SAP
- English, fluent in spoken and written (other languages are an advantage)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert