Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Manager is an integral part of the store management team and is required to support the Store Manager with the daily operations of the store. As an Assistant Manager, you will lead, support, coach, challenge and empower the team to achieve the Company’s objectives through example setting, excellent customer service and effective merchandise presentation.
You will work to embody the Company’s Values and objectives to ensure a seamless shopping experience for the client.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and drive sales in store to exceed sales expectations set by the Company.
- Own personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates’ sales techniques.
- Responsible for developing strong clientelling initiatives that drive sales.
- Manage budgets set by the Retail Area Manager and communicate these as appropriate to the team.
- Undertake competitor analysis
- Manage the store rotas
- Act as an escalation point for any customer queries
- Embody a luxury service and the Company brand values at all times.
Key Skills, Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Experience, working in a similar role
- Sales driven
- Knowledge of POS and store systems
- Excellent commercial knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent use of initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Experience of delivering store training.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Joseph Company values
We are driven by our ambitious expectations — good enough isn’t good enough. We understand that in order to compete and win in this category we must put our best foot forward, each and every time.
How we treat our staff, make our product and the role we play in the industry and the world is underpinned by an unwavering integrity. We do the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing. We never cut corners or sacrifice on our quality or our principles.
Attention to detail
Thought, care and a great attention to detail goes into everything we do. It’s the only way we will consistently delight our customers.
Born from the mind and spirit of a pioneer, we are curious, entrepreneurial and always looking for new ways to push our brand, our business and our customer experience forward.
At JOSEPH, we are committed to achieving a culture of diversity, inclusivity and gender balance. We value talent, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sex or any other factor.
By applying via this platform for this position you agree to JOSEPH retaining your application and any other documentation as submitted by you in accordance with your application until such time that our recruitment and on boarding process is complete. In connection with your application, we must process your personal data, although this will be used for recruitment purposes only. Please refer to our Applicant Privacy Notice located on the JOSEPH Website for further details.