Client Care Advisor
- Establish strong personal relationships with clients increase sales, meet and exceed sales goals through phone/ chat channels
- Assist customers with merchandise selections using consultative and strategic selling skills in accordance with Tiffany & Co training modules and standards.
- Manage All inbound calls / chats in a timely manner
- Complete Customer Profile in Compass for fulfillment of order in Store and arrange for order fulfilment with Sales Professional in the store.
- Assist in confirmation of payment for committed sales or deposit collection
- Assist in achieving the company's Omni-Channel sales objectives and experience.
- Obtain and Verify order information and ensure accurate handover of information to Stores for order fulfillmentCheck and reserve inventory for confirm sales orders
- Direct sales lead to store team when follow up is required
- Provide a level of service that customer's value and an experience that distinguishes Tiffany from its competition.
- Create loyalty to the Tiffany brand through consistently high communication quality as measured by VoC. (KPIs include abandon rate, rate of response, user experience etc)
- Resolve order-related issues by liaising between client and internal/external groups (Store/Operations/Merchandising).
- Manage verification of orders for fraud and ensure timely fulfillment.
- Keep accurate record of calls for training and compliance purposes
- Collect customer data and create a new customer profile or maintaining existing customer profile for updated information
- Complete general administrative tasks on an ad-hoc basis as per business needs, including responding to COMPASS and Client Care emails.
- Responsible for the tracking of ecommerce business activities.
- Classified/ mark the types of calls and chats received.
- Maintain and improve results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedure where appropriate
- High School Certificate or Equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience in retail or call center environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle calls objectively, when speaking with customers who may be irate, and ability to diffuse customer situations independently or under the guidance of a coordinator or supervisor.
- Familiarity with website technology, website navigation and terminology associated with internet commerce.
- Flexible working availability, including evenings and weekends.