Marketing and PR Manager
Louisa Ballou is looking for an experienced and proactive Marketing Manager that is able to strategize and implement the global marketing strategy while keeping the brand philosophy at heart. As Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the development and execution of all marketing campaigns, including Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, CRM, e-com, and wholesale activities. The role focuses on the development of relationships with internal and external parties to deliver a strong marketing plan, working comfortably on day-to-day marketing activities as well as long-term strategy.
Our ideal candidate is passionate and analytical, a brand builder that embraces the potential and positioning of the brand, capable of creating a structure to thrive in a dynamic environment. Working for a small and independent company, you are a true brand ambassador, motivated to roll up your sleeves and create solutions to problems that have not yet been tackled.
● Develop annual marketing plans that include careful consideration of brand goals, customer targets, and product pipeline, expressed in a month-by-month calendar.
● Conceptualize and execute successful multi-channel marketing campaigns from start to finish, ensuring alignment of communications across all channels.
● Set seasonal marketing goals and KPIs to support the business objectives.
● Create and conduct analytics reporting across multiple channels to identify effectiveness and extract key insights for optimization of future campaigns.
● Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to continuously improve campaign strategy and customer conversion rates.
● Collaborate and work cross-functionally with PR agencies and other relevant parties and stakeholders on product launches, paid media campaigns (including print media buy), brand partnerships, and events.
● Oversee seasonal marketing calendars in collaboration with the commercial team.
● Responsible for the total marketing budget, ensuring campaigns are forecasted correctly and delivered within budget.
● Build and manage a portfolio of external creative agencies and freelancers to assist in the delivery of bigger campaigns.
● Identify opportunities for brand collaborations and partnerships, developing brand presentations and strategic plans.
● Develop and improve marketing processes and efficiencies and lead efforts to scale best practices across the team.
● Previous experience in creating and implementing successful 360 marketing strategies.
● Exceptional understanding of the luxury fashion industry.
● Deep understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing, and social media platforms.
● Established press and media contacts.
● Production experience.
● Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
● Creative thinker with an eye for detail.
● Experience with usage rights and permissions.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ambitious, charismatic, and entrepreneurial spirit