WRAY creates beautifully designed, ethically sourced, size-inclusive clothing. We have grown rapidly the past few years and we want to bring our brand to the next level. As our Store Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to build out our flagship retail location. We are intent on creating one of the first spaces in New York City for customers to feel comfortable and safe trying on clothing.
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
Thoughtful and inclusive, our team is a group of thoughtful individuals who understand both the kindness and care of customers who have been long ignored by the fashion world. Our mandate is to elevate and amplify the WRAY brand, by creating a safe physical space for customers of all sizes to shop. As a member of our retail arm you will help us strategize and collaborate with us towards a common goal of provide quality clothing to a diverse customer base.
- Supervise, train and assist employees, Sales Representatives and Retail Store Clerks in customer service, store maintenance and product promotions.
- Develop and maintain a schedule for employees and promotions centered on holiday sales and other cycles. Seek ways to better promote the store, the product line and service within the store.
- Maintain proper inventory levels, ensure stocking, implement purchasing plans and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure maximum efficiency in meeting sales goals.
- Implement cross-training of employees to maintain productivity at all times.
- Manage all controllable costs with a view to maintaining profitability.
- Ensure the store remains clean and presentable at all times.
- Hire and train as needed to ensure adequate personnel is on hand to provide outstanding customer service.
- Create and maintain customer profiles. join in our weekly meetings to discuss and strategize monthly sales goals.
- 1+ year of experience in role required.