Wholesale Account Executive
Tibi is looking for a seasoned Account Executive to join the Global Wholesale team. In this role, you will develop relationships with current accounts while prospecting and cultivating new business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in market weeks including showroom set up and presentation of collection to global accounts.
- Create yearly and seasonal budgets for each account within designated territory.
- Establish close and high-communication relationships with existing clients, demonstrating exemplary client service on resolving issues, proactively proposing ideas and providing information.
- Develop a realistic and achievable strategy of prospecting targets, and convert them into ongoing clients.
- Maintain and communicate with management the weekly sell-through information on clients, provide updated dynamic and informative reports and analysis of the data to members of the management team so that they can take actions.
- Conduct product knowledge trainings, in-store visits and events.
- Provide end of season feedback and analysis.
- Hire, train, and manage seasonal interns to support the sales team in market and on a daily basis.
- Plan and execute strategic event and travel schedule to drive in season business and contribute to brand exposure to end customer.
- Provide accounts with seasonal marketing materials.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with new and existing accounts.
- Supervise and ensure integrity of input in database and update sales information such as sell through reports, ensuring that inputs are accurate.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate knowledge of the luxury fashion marketplace including but not limited to relevant/key stores, ready-to-wear competitors and general industry standards/norms, competition pricing and quality.
- Collaborate and assist the Sales Director and Sales Manager to train sales assistants to the high standard expected at Tibi, with a view to building a team of professionals who share the client-service-driven orientation, technical knowledge, and administrative efficiency, and team-working attitude to grow sales durably.
- Work closely with production and logistics to keep the sales process and delivery process smooth and sell through at highest level possible.
- Demonstrates high initiative
- Consistently demonstrates solution-driven attitude
- Favors creative but pragmatic thinking to reach the goal
- Enters into detail and still maintains global picture
- Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude
- Creative thinker
- Experience with Joor, NuOrder, or a similar order system
- Strong Excel skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in wholesale
- International wholesale experience a plus
- Ability to travel