Digital & Content Creative
As Cou Cou’s Digital Creative, you will be responsible for consistently delivering beautiful, unique and engaging creative assets across all digital platforms and brand channels. You will also be assisting with content and social media, collaborating with the Creative Director on a variety of creative projects.
Graphic and Digital Design
- Responsible for design and production of all digital content/assets for our social and web platforms including .com, social media, newsletters, affiliate and ads
- Collaborating with Creative Director on a variety of creative projects, digital assets and content
- The ideation, creation and set-up of weekly newsletters
- Collaboration with the team for the implementation of website updates such as new product launches, updates to webpages, homepage changeovers
- Assisting in the retouching of imagery when needed
- Assisting in the cut downs of video footage from photoshoots and basic video edits for social media.
- Designing engaging digital marketing content and collateral
- Responsible for management and brand consistency across social media, paid ad, newsletters, press and print – following brand guidelines closely
- Acting as a brand guardian ensuring visual consistency and alignment with brand guidelines
- Keeping content library organized and all final selects/edits - managing all final social and web assets
- Assisting with selection of photos and videos for the Cou Cou website, Weekly/Monthly Newsletter, and Instagram Feed, Stories, Highlights, Reels, TikTok, and other social platforms.
Moodboarding for shoots
Assisting with creative content for all social platforms in photo and digital format
- An eye for beautiful design, branding, social media content, advertising and marketing
- A bachelor's degree or diploma in graphic design or similar
- Strong skills in typography, composition and layout
- Highly skilled in Adobe creative suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with Web and Email platforms is preferred but not required.
- A basic understanding of video editing a big plus (experience with Premier Pro ideal)