Malone Souliers makes shoes that challenge convention. Inspired by the endless possibilities of the cordwainer’s craft, our products find new expression in artisanal techniques, driven by a love of form and a delight in unexpected detail.
We launched in 2014 with a collection of women’s shoes that quickly caught the attention of editors and buyers across the globe.
Our signature 'Maureen', which debuted in 2015, was an instant hit, celebrated as much for its elegant curves and distinctive double-strap detailing as its flawless construction and innate wearability.
Today, we offer a range of shoes and accessories for women and men, with a focus on an elevated style, a perfect fit, and beautiful silhouettes that celebrate the shape of the foot.
A certified member of the Leather Working Group, we design and manufacture with a zero-waste approach, continually exploring ways to reduce our impact on the environment.
Malone Souliers is recruiting for an exciting position within our small Ecommerce team.
It's a fabulous role for someone with a couple of year's experience in a similar role within the fashion industry. You will be hands on and so we are looking for someone who loves to be involved in a dynamic, agile and non stop environment.
Based in fabulous new offices in the heart of London, you'll be involved in all aspects of Ecommerce.
- Assist with product launches across our global ecommerce channels in-line with the online trading calendar, ensuring all assets are delivered, uploaded and optimised
- Provide daily management of the Farfetch platform: products, tracking orders and dispatch
- Align with the wider communications team on product and stock availability on a regular basis
- Assist with ensuring the website is optimised and content is up to date, performing regular site walks and testing to identify any bugs or issues
- Manage the ecommerce style tracker, keeping it updated with delivery dates, allocations, shoot dates, prices etc.
- Assist with keeping internal stock sheets and systems up to date, working closely with the sales, production and merchandising teams on product availability and deliveries
- Ensure all available product is online across appropriate channels, and stock is accurate
- Perform regular site checks of product information, ensuring correct and updated where necessary (prices, images, stock etc.), as well as merchandising of the site(s)
- Keep all on site content up to date, including but not limited to blog posts, product imagery, homepage assets, stockists list etc.
- Handle customer service enquiries across both ecommerce and made-to-order, as well as managing returns and exchanges
- Work closely with our global logistics partners, ensuring orders are dispatched in a timely manner, and any delays are identified and handled quickly and efficiently
- Assist with the creation of ecommerce trade reports and presentations
- Support the Senior Ecommerce Manager with executing the ecommerce strategy and with meeting the departments KPIs
If this is the role you are looking for, please apply with your CV outlining your work experience, aspirations and salary expectations (please note due to the volume of applications, if you do not hear back within 1 week of your application, it means that unfortunately you have not been successful in your application.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge and/or interest in luxury fashion
- Knowledge of Shopify+ and ERP systems preferential
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role