Graphic Designer (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Graphic Design team we are searching for a Graphic Designer (f/m/d) to be based in our Aschheim office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Create designs and layouts for newsletters and campaigns including banners, social media assets and landing pages on a high visual standard
Contribute ideas and concepts for campaigns incl. videos, photo shoots and social media assets
Work with an efficient process to ensure all deadlines are met, with the ability to work across multiple projects
Design and execute graphic solutions that elevate Mytheresa and reflects the creative direction of the company
WHO YOU ARE
- Graduate degree in Graphic Design, Communication- or Media-Design
- Minimum of three years professional experience within the field of online media, fashion and/or advertising
- Very experienced with Adobe Creative Suite 5 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), After Effects and Keynote is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of typography and graphic design
- The ability to work precisely under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and work in an international environment
- Great understanding of luxury fashion and Mytheresa
- A pro-active and solution oriented, positive attitude
- The ability to present your work in front of others
- Understand the look and feel of Mytheresa
- Contributor to the team environment and a true teamplayer
- Fluent in English
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.