Creative Content Assistant
Reports to: Creative Content Manager
- Every day the energy, creativity and passion of Manolo permeates through our business.
- We believe in the artist and the artisan; we are innovative while still protecting our heritage.
- We believe in working proactively and being solution focussed.
- We believe in upholding family values; we treat everyone with honesty and respect while nurturing our teams to deliver excellence.
- We believe in making people smile.
A multi-functional role supporting the Creative Content Manager. Assist in the organisation of creative shoots across the business such as Advertising Campaigns, Wholesale Look books, Monthly Content Shoots and Special projects. Assist in producing all content creation for the brand, including social content, e-commerce requirements, wholesale partner needs and general development of social media accounts.
- Support the Creative Content Manager on producing all shoots across the business, including picture research for creative concepts, sourcing props, locations etc.
- Support the Creative Content Manager in booking all necessary creative teams including photographers, models, set designers, and graphic designers.
- Ensure all shoot production is organised, including collating samples, styling, props, call sheets, couriers and catering.
- Support with post-production in order to ensure post-production schedules are arranged, image edits and retouch notes are collated and image delivery is met.
- Ensure all styling, props and set design are returned post shoot.
- Organising the printing of shoot assets where necessary.
- Help to co-ordinate the beginning to end production of all internal and external shoots.
- Attend photo shoots with the Creative Content Manager where necessary.
- Disperse approved assets to all relevant teams across the business once imagery has been signed off.
- Monitor and update the key dates calendar to stay abreast of upcoming projects and dates to support the Creative Content Manager and wider team with planning.
- Assist with social media planning, including resizing assets, writing captions and scheduling approved posts and stories.
- Monitor social media comments, direct messages and tagged posts across all platforms. Alerting the team where necessary.
- Regularly scan social media channels for counterfeit goods using Adverts IP tool. Inform legal and trademark of any suspicious posts.
- Upload all assets to the seasonal press preview account, including imagery, captions and highlights.
- Help to collate monthly social analytics and highlight to the team any key findings.
- Provide support to wider team on departmental monthly reporting.
Any other tasks as requested.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a creative team, i.e production, publishing or creative agency environment.
- Excellent in Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design.
- A good understanding of digital and printed design requirements.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience in social media scheduling tools and analytics would be preferred.
- Excellence: High level of finesse and excellence required in delivery of all tasks.