Front of House Work Placement
Must be available to start ASAP.
Throughout the work placement the student will gain experience in:
- Acting as a brand ambassador for JW Anderson on front of house.
- Assist front of house and office team in daily tasks and duties.
- Managing office inbox for all communication internally and externally.
- Assisting office team on event preparation and the day of.
- Assisting the office during show week and showroom.
- Liaising with third party contractors.
- Working closely with Office Manager and Office coordinator on a day to day basis.
- Skills acquired in basic adobe photoshop and Office Suite.
- Dairy management for the business.
Currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated student to join a luxury fashion brand in East London. This role is primarily based on front of house but still has heavy involvement with all areas of the business. This work placement is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career within Fashion.
This work experience placement is only available to students in tertiary education. Daily travel expenses will be covered. The length of placement is 6 weeks minimum and up to 3 - 6 months maximum if accredited by the university.